Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bill Clinton

I think I am truly in the minority here but I think Nutritionists = Doctors.. I really believe if we ate healthier and worked out we as American's would be exponentially healthier.. I really commend Bill Clinton for changing his eating habits at such a late age.. It's so easy to change your habits when your young but for older people it becomes much much harder.. Some might say "oh he had heart problems, that's why he changed!" I agree but I know plenty of people that get lung cancer and still smoke, or that hustle weight and spend years in jail and go right back to it.. People don't always learn from their mistakes no matter how severe.. I'm no where near turning into a Vegan but I am trying to change my eating habits so that I won't be paying doctors thousands of dollars in the future.. Im trying to keep my health in my own hands

Here's a clip of former President Clinton on CNN talking about becoming a Vegan



No comments:

Post a Comment