Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

LeBron James China Tour

Y'all are really gonna hate me for this post lol.. By now you all know LeBron James is my favorite player, despite what might have happened in the Finals. I truly believe you can't judge a man's career at the age of 26. ITS LUDICROUS. We called Dirk a choke artist at 26 now the man is being called the best player in the leauge by a few fools, NO disrespect to Dirk though. But, I'll go more into this on my podcast to start the NBA season if there is one.

Lebron took his talents to China to promote his brand and the sport of basketball this past week. This is a great move for him because quite frankly China's where the money is at. A lot of people are talking about playing ball in Turkey but China's the gold mine. I really think the NBA season will be salvaged but it's only right to have your options open. Anyways here are a few Hi-Res pics of LBJ's trip to China. I'll try to limit it to 10. lol sorry for y'all with that stank ass network connections.








I didn't post as much I originally planned but you can check the rest of the pictures out rightCHEA


No comments:

Post a Comment