Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Randy Moss

Let me put it like this, Randy Moss was by far my favorite player growing up. I loved watching him play and I thought he was larger than life. You just knew at least once a game there would be a 70yrd bomb thrown his way and damn good chance he would come down with the catch. It's hard to imagine he is retiring a few years after breaking the single season touchdown record. Honestly he is a icon and he will be the last football player I truly hold with such esteem. As you get older it's either you care less, or the players don't empress you as much. When I was a kid these guys were my hero's now I just see them as millionaires. When I watched Randy Moss play at Marshall I knew that I was watching greatness. He represents my first prediction of a college player turning into a HOF. I could go on for days about Randy and I most likely will have to do a podcast on this subject.. Till then I'll end with this Randy Moss is a FLAT OUT LEGEND and in my eyes there will never be another

No comments:

Post a Comment