Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chevys and SpaceShips

I think Stalley is one of those artist that has me excited for the future of this game. His style and beat selection are such a throwback. He makes classic and timeless music. I honestly can't say enough great things about him and his most recent mixtape "Lincoln Way Nights" which dropped in January. When thinking about my top 10 mixtapes of 2011 I will not forget LWN. I'm anticipating his Maybach Music release and I can only see him getting better. In 2012 Stalley will have a huge impact on the game, trust.

Here is another banger off LWN, Chevys & Spaceships





Lol don't you think it's funny how we always shorten up album names and mixtapes like LWN or WTT or R4? I just noticed that.. Not that I plan on changing it anytime soon.. Just thought it was worth a note

No comments:

Post a Comment