Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Preacher



I don't know how I feel about this.. People that know me know that I am not the most religious person but I am extremely faithful.. I am trying to work on walking closer in my faith every day, but that's another story.. I don't like to criticize anyone that loves the lord so I'm going to pick my words carefully.. To stand in the pulpit you should have studied your religion of choice's text.. This kid can't even read! I don't know if it's a joke or not but the family is certainly making this seem legit.. I have given plenty of testimonals and confessing things in front of the church is fine.. but to let this baby preach is a little much..You can't even understand 1/2 of what this kid is yelling..

Maybe I need to see this video with a more lighthearted view.. I'll let y'all be the judge for yourself.. I can't lie though when he started jumping up like he was stomping on some roaches I literally LOL'd

No comments:

Post a Comment