Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My thoughts on Steve Jobs and Apple

By now you all know my admiration of what Steve Jobs has accomplished in his time at Apple. However, it could be argued that he has been too visible as a CEO.. Hear me out here.. I think that Apple as far as public perception will hurt because Steve Jobs has been in the forefront of the company and has there has been a direct correlation between his reign as CEO and the company's success.. When you think of most company's CEO's, no matter how big, they aren't as visible as Steve Jobs.. The only one I can think of was Dave Thomas the former CEO of Wendy's.. This man was on all the commercials and was on their advertisements so when he passed on the company went through an identity crisis.. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it but I def think it's a possibility.. I predict the stock to drop a little until the announcement about the iPhone to Sprint is made..

Most importantly Steve Jobs will be remembered as a legend, a pioneer, and a visionary for his work at apple



No comments:

Post a Comment