Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What You Need



Earlier in the year, I criticized the weekends album "House of Balloons." After multiple listens I see I was terribly wrong. The tape has some good cuts that are good for getting your lumberjack on and I fully endorse it. My favorite song is Party after the Party, and it has made my very selective sexy time playlist. I was "hating" because people were comparing him to Drizzy, but I can't judge him because of what other people say. We created this site to get out our own opinions out not to piggyback off others. Is he a Drake, not yet, but is this a great debut mixtape FUCK YA. I can't ask for much more, and am looking forward to future releases from this artist, I'm certain my girl is too.

Enough of that. Just enjoy the visuals

1 comment:

  1. sic post, we may need to release the jmho sexy time playlist, would be a nice add

    ReplyDelete