Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Frank Ocean- #AcuraIntegurl (Official Video)

Anyone that reads my twitter or spends time with me in the real world knows that I got nothing but love and admiration (pause) for the man, Frank Ocean. He sings from the heart, and sings tracks that I feel like the majority of us can vibe with, one being Acura Integurl. This video is very Ocean-like in the fact that its laid back but engaging. Definately check it out, I still got my fingers crossed that Frank will do a Songs for Women or Lovecrimes video, I guess we'll have to wait and see.




I also decided I should post up the Stream of Nostalgia, Ultra , courtesy of datpiff, because I feel like some of you all are still sleeping on Mr. Ocean. Don't be afraid to click on a song or two, just make sure to thank me later haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment