Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hangover II


Okay so I just got back from the midnight showing of the Hangover II and here are my thoughts.

YES it was HILARIOUS!! However, I don't think it was as classic or as funny as the first movie. It was the same premise (a lost member of the group and then the search and rescue of said member) and a lot of the same events kind of happened in different ways. But I can't give too much away. I still laughed my butt off, but one thing I was really annoyed of is that they made Alan dumber than he was in the last movie. He had hilarious lines and everything, and I figure that he was a lot of people's favorite character in the first movie so they wanted to give him a more integral role, BUT they didn't have to make it SO ridiculous. HOWEVER they had more of our favorite international criminal Leslie Chow who was personally my favorite character in the last movie, and he made it 5X more hilarious.

So that is my review, I think everyone should see it, but I don't think its as great as the first one

No comments:

Post a Comment