Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

New COD Modern Warfare 3 Trailer

I'm a big fan of the Call of Duty series, as you all probably are too, but I haven't really been impressed IMPRESSED with the series since the release of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1. Although COD 2 and COD 2: Black Ops were very good additions to the series I felt like the multiplayer levels and guns that could be chosen in COD 1 were never quite matched in these more recent additions. I cannot lie to y'all and tell you much about the single player modes as I only played through COD 1, halfway through COD 2, and COD: Black Ops I never have even tried, but I mean I feel like the majority of people buy these games for the multiplayer, and that's what I will be looking forward to most in this update. Check out the video and get yourselves ready for the November release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment