Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture OFF!

Why the fuck is this guy on the television? It makes absolutely no sense to me.. this clown got the "Rapture" wrong back in 1994 and 17 years later they give him more air play. I don't fuck with the mainstream media for reasons like this.. This man has absolutely NO credibility and he's on fucking all the media outlets? Maybe we need to think of some crazy publicity stunt on #JMHO so we get some extra viewership?! People don't realize how good we have it in the USA.. Why would we ever worry or think about the world ending.. Just make your money, get your women, bump your music, and have your fun! Whatever happens, happens.



Here is my Tweet/ FB post of the night.. I'm not trying to force anyone to read the bible or be a Christian.. I respect people of all religions and creeds.. But, since this goober claimed to be a Christian this tweet is fitting..

No comments:

Post a Comment