Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Entorouge x The Weekend

Entourage, one of my favorite shows, has changed it theme song to The Weekend's "High for This" The song doesn't really reveal much about what to expect this season but it does seem like a fitting title for how the last season ended. This will be Entourage's swan song and I anticipate a legendary season. I got a bad feeling Vinney Chase might die, I hope I'm wrong but it's just an inkling.

HBO Entourage x The Weeknd "High for This" Promo from broke mogul on Vimeo.



Lucky for us HBO has a stellar line up of original series to make the transition to life without Entourage easier.. Game of Thrones, How to make it in America, Eastbound and Down, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Hung are just a few. But believe us we here at #JMHO will miss the show and we will be posting every single tidbit we can find regarding the series entering its final season.

Here is the full version of "High for This"

No comments:

Post a Comment