Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Voice

The Voice has finally premiered on NBC and I am OBSESSED! At first I didn't want to watch it because I felt like it was copying The X Factor (for those of you who are unaware, it is a show that Simon Cowell started in the UK and its coming to the States this summer. It follows the same basis that a singer is paired with a mentor that will help them grow. X Factor contestants/ winners you may know: Leona Lewis and Cher Lloyd)

Anyways, what I love most about this show is that the judges are turned around so they are solely judging on voice, not what a person looks like. I think I also love this show so much because it is a purely American cast, judges include Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine, country singer Blake Shelton and host Carson Daly). It comes on again tomorrow at 9pm! WATCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment