Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Soul Khan

Through the good works of Ricky Shabazz and the Boombap Boyz production company. I was fortunate to come across Soul Khan, a young brother with enough bravado to shake up the game. He is well known in the battle rap realm, GrindTime etc and its JMHO that he is a rap dragon. I won't say I know much about battle rap but I can say one thing for sure minus racial epithets that most rappers rely on, it is an art and I think Khan is one of the few that represents that truthfully.

I hope to have a little more on Khan before the week is out and maybe a short short interview if he's willing.
Soul Khans Website
Hit him up on twitter @_soulkhan wish him a happy born day.


But check it out below my two faves. I know you can find part 2.

Soul Khan vs QP


Soul Khan vs Dirtbag Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment