Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

CRYING

A lot of talk has been circulating about grown men crying since the Miami Heat 6 game losing streak this year. To me crying has limitations. If you are crying about pure passion or pain I respect that. If you are crying because you are a simple bitch, you get no respect from #JMHO. Tom Brady broke down this week when talking about the weakest point in his life, which I respect. I recently had the lowest point of my life within the past few months and it brings tears to my eyes. THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A PUSSY. What makes a man a lil dick is...



This is an example of love, passion, intensity, and strength



There is a fine line and I have tried to draw it within this post. I hope y'all understand the difference between real dude and a bitch ass mofo . If you can't-stop reading my posts, simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment