Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

WWDC thoughts



Every single "major" feature that was shown for the iOS 5 is well received on this side. I can't say enough about how many times I've wanted to snap a quick picture and was unable to because of the many touches it takes to unlock my screen and get to the app then snap the picture. The functionality of the new locksreen is something I am really looking forward to. The new notification's are brilliant. No matter how insignificant the text message and how important the the level of Angry Birds you're playing the text message always takes precedent. NOW instead of stopping me in the middle of my game a small message appears on the top. There is a lot to be happy about here and as soon as there is a demo version available it will be posted.

Reactions on the iCloud coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment