Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

HBO GO

I could write 5,000 words about how much I love this app! To keep this short and sweet I can only sum it up one way: My Favorite App Ever



This is a must get for HBO subscribers.. To be able to watch all of your favorite HBO shows streaming at anytime is phenomenal.. There has been so many times I want to go back and re-watch earlier series but on-demand only has 5-10 episodes at a time.. With this app all those problems are resolved.. I truly love the netflix app as well, but the quality of HBO sitcoms and championship boxing pushes this app to the top of my list.. Not only do you get every show from every series you get, world championship boxing, documentaries, and the racy late night shows. There is a downside to this app however.. You can not hook it up to your TV yet, even with proper cords. Laptop and Tablet users this shouldn't be a big deal but trying to watch long shows on your phone can be a strain on your eyes.. Once the app gets this upgrade I will have absolutely no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment