Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mayweather v Ortiz

Floyd Mayweather will return Sept 17 at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium to fight Vicious Victor Ortiz. For all the Many Pacquiao fans out there, look who he is fighting at this point of his career: Old washed up fighters. Floyd, despite not fighting as often, goes for an up and coming fighter in his prime to make his return to the ring. This fight will be for the WBC Welterweight title and should be a great bout. I am not confident one way or the other about the winner. I did not think Victor Ortiz could beat Berto and he showed tremendous grit in doing so. I will make my prediction in the weeks leading up to the fight. I am so pumped that boxing has a great lineup for this summer/fall season and look for some more posts about this sport in the coming months, esp because there is no certainty on the NFL season for 2011/2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment