Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pete Rock/QTip show last Saturday

I was at a Pete Rock/QTip DJ show last Saturday in Brooklyn NYC and had the time of my life. The music was great, the building was full of people, and everyone was having fun. Besides getting a chance to meet QTip & Large Pete Rock, I also got to meet Large Professor & Lil Shawn. It was an awesome experience and I had so much fun I figured I would share a couple pictures I took with my shitty camera.

Q-Tip


Pete Rock/Mos Def/Q-Tip


Pete Rock/Grand Puba/Lil Shawn/Mos Def/Q-Tip


Mos Def


Pete Rock


As you can probably tell from the pictures, it was a good night for everyone involved. Even though technically Q-Tip and Pete were working, it didnt seem like it. They were having fun, the crowd was having fun, and that night will forever be remembered by me. If you ever get a chance to see Tip and Pete DJing together, DO NOT miss it. It was a lot of fun and if I'm in the area when they do another show, I WILL be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment