Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Back to School Must Haves

Welp summer is winding down and it is time for me to get my butt back to the 'burg. So, I thought I would compile a list of things that I PERSONALLY want (not necessarily whats "in"). So enjoy :)

It rains a lot in Williamsburg. I already have 2 pairs of high rainboots. But I REALLLLY want some like these. This particular one is from Hunter and is $150. Pricey, yes. But In the long run I think it's worth it. They also have some at L.L. Bean for a lot less, but not as cute (in my opinion)

Over the knee boots were a HUGE thing last fall, and I still love them. I have a pair of cream leather ones but I want some brown suede ones. I really like the outfit above, its cute and effortlessly casual which helps it to still stand out.The Cross body bag. I did a post earlier about them, and I still love them. Its probably one of the greatest accessories a girl can have because it can compliment your outfit AND still hold all the stuff you don't want to carry around! Theres a plethora at forever21
PRINTS! When it comes to prints I am literally a fiend. I can't get enough. I feel that with a print, your outfit is never really "blah," (with the right amount of course.)
HATS. I don't know what has gotten into me lately, my inner tomboy I guess. But I'm becoming obsessed with hats. I have a redskins snapback, a neon green snapback that says "SWAG" a Washington Nationals hat and a green polo one that I adore. I definitely won't stop there.
The Denim shirt/ Chambray. I had one when I was like 6, it was a cute little joutfit actually (jean outfit), and now they're becoming more popular. I feel as if they aren't pair with jeans then your fine, but who knows what some people are capable of pulling off these days. I have one similar to this from J. Crew
Cut out Body-Con dresses. I cannot get enough of these, and they are everywhere. Perfect attention getter at a party for those of you who loooove attention.

I hope this was helpful for anyone looking for help. These are things that I just personally love and will be purchasing before school begins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment