Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Don't get mad! Do some research!



Please don't get mad when your partner asks you to work out a bit. I say this to men and I say this ladies, please don't get fat. I know its an ugly three lettered word but America is in a crisis right now! The good news is we don't need to be victims...let me see if I can find the definition:

vic·tim

[vik-tim]
–noun
1.
a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action oragency: a victim of an automobile accident.
2.
a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her ownemotions or ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or bysome impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence;the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.
3.
a person or animal sacrificed or regarded as sacrificed: warvictims.

The source (in case you were wondering): The Dictionary

I don't mean to be a dick but when 48% of Men on the Ask Men 2011 survey say they would break up with their current girlfriend if she got fat is no joke. Conversely only 20% of women would break up with their man if he got fat. Obviously theres a difference here and its big but don't let it happen to you, I'm not saying you should go on a crazy diet or be "thin" I'm saying you HAVE to take care of your body. There is nothing that is a bigger turn off to me than a lazy woman. I despise lazy men as friends because that (pardon my french) shit is infectious.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard the word obese used with the word epidemic over the past few years, I might have enough money to pay some of the governments bills.

Has America fallen so much that we don't care about our own lives anymore.

["Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life... "]

The point I'm making is if you don't care about yourself how are you suppose to convince someone you care about anyone else? Think about it, tell me if I'm wrong I will gladly open this up to discussion. Oh and one more thing if you haven't seen the documentary 'Fat Head' it really breaks down the details on myths and how people unknowingly travel down the road of fatness til its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment